I know a couple Knuckleballers have been talking about attending so keep your eyes peeled for unfamiliar faces… oh, wait..
Yeah, there are going to be a LOT of unfamiliar faces in the old HHH Metrodome because it’s always packed.
Here’s a round-up of the general festivities:
- Day 1, Fri, Jan 25: 4:00PM – 9:30PM
- Day 2, Sat, Jan 26: 9:00AM – 6:00PM
- Day 3, Sun, Jan 27: 9:00AM – 4:00PM
TwinsFest 2013 will feature:
- Complete TwinsFest 2013 schedule and map »
- Autograph and photo stations »
- Wristband policy for Mauer and Morneau autographs »
- More than 60 current and former players. More »
- FM 96.3 K-TWIN Kids Zone »
- A baseball skills area
- The Upper Midwest’s largest baseball card show and collectibles extravaganza
- National Anthem and “God Bless America” auditionsMore info »
- Silent Auction Directory – Saturday, Jan. 26 View directory »
- Silent Auction Directory – Sunday, Jan. 27 View directory »
- Live Auction Directory – Sunday, Jan. 27 View directory »
Tickets are on sale now!
Adults:$9 in advance
($15 at the door)
Children (14 and younger): $5 in advance
($8 at the door)
Advance pricing ends at 5 p.m. CT on Thursday, Jan. 24, 2012.
CLICK HERE TO BUY TICKETS
900 South 5th Street
Get Directions »
For more information, see twinsbaseball.com